SSP (Server Side Platform) is a server-side technology. Advertisers and publishers use it to target ads based on users’ personal information and to create interactive ads. SSP gives advertisers the opportunity to buy publishers’ ad space so that ads are displayed in a more targeted way.
The usage of SSP is as follows:
- Advertiser buys ad space from publishers through SSP.
- The user browses the publisher’s website and sees targeted advertisements using personal information collected by the SSP.
- The advertiser uses analytical data to measure and improve the effectiveness of the advertisement.
Advantages of SSP:
- Targeted ads: Ads based on users’ personal information offer a higher effectiveness rate.
- Higher earnings: Targeted ads generate higher earnings and offer more monetization opportunities for publishers.
- Efficient ad management: SSP makes the ad management of advertisers and publishers more efficient.
SSP is an effective tool for ad marketing and helps advertisers and publishers manage their ads more targeted and efficient. However, advertisers and publishers should use it in a way that protects the security and privacy of users’ personal information. In addition, they should be aware of the difficulties of using SSP technology and should be careful when using this technology.
SSP technology is a digital advertising technology used by advertisers and publishers to improve the performance of their ads. The SSP provides an opportunity to reach advertisers who want to buy publishers’ ad spaces. In addition, the SSP offers advertisers and publishers the ability to measure and improve the performance of their ads. It allows advertisers to make their ads more targeted and interactive. Users see targeted advertisements based on personal information collected by SSP while browsing publishers’ websites. Advertisers can use analytical data to measure and improve the effectiveness of ads.