Shopify offers the world’s largest e-commerce infrastructure and provides e-commerce infrastructure services to more than 1,700,000 businesses worldwide.
You can start the installations by choosing the package that suits your budget and purpose through Shopify, which works with a monthly membership system. It offers three different packages to suit your needs: Basic Package, Standard Package and Premium Package. In line with your needs, you can purchase the product that will meet your needs among the plugins available in the Shopify App Store.
After choosing the package that suits you, you can choose the theme you want, add your business information and products to the site and start selling. Depending on the theme you have chosen, you may not be able to perform the different features you want. At this point, customized software comes into play. You can contact us to make the necessary integrations and create customizable areas within the theme for brands that do not have a good command of software processes.
You do not need any hosting and server during installation. With Shopify, which provides a cloud-based service, you can access your website from any browser and device. At the same time, Shopify offers you a reliable infrastructure, so you don’t have to worry about your customer information.
Additional software is required to integrate cargo and accounting programs into your online store. By making use of the conveniences provided by Shopify in the payment system, seamless integration withiyizico and Garanti Virtual POS can be achieved.
Advantages of Shopify
- Many changes are made to purchased themes.
- Modules can be developed for changes that cannot be made in themes.
- It has unlimited bandwidth and helps drive traffic to your website.
- Marketing automation is available for incomplete purchases.
- Shopify supports SEO infrastructure in search engines with customizable H1 title and meta tags.
- It has integration with Google Analytics E-Commerce Module & Google Ads.
- Integration with Google Merchant Center is provided through the Shopify panel. With this integration, you can deliver your products to Google Shopping Advertising and your target audience.
- Pixel code and catalog integration is available with Facebook Business Manager panel.
- It has full integration with social media channels. Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
Digital Marker is the Official Partner Agency of Shopify E-Commerce System. We provide support for the areas you want to have on your e-commerce website, necessary integrations and customizable areas. In addition, we design a completely special interface for your brand and create a special homepage design for your site.